Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions Techport24
(1) These terms and conditions for all contracts, deliveries and other services the company
TechPort24, owner Reinhard Buschhoff, Bonhoefferstr.24, D 44803 Bochum apply
(named"Seller"), concerning the online store for all domain and www.techport24.com
associated sub-domains. Differing requirements of customers do not apply, unless the seller
has confirmed this in writing. Individual agreements between the seller and the customers
always have priority.
(2) The relationship between the salesperson and the customer are subject to the laws of the
Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this choice applies only to the extent that the
protection provided by mandatory provisions of the laws of the State in which the consumer
has his habitual residence, is withdrawn. The scope of UN purchasing law is excluded.
2. Queries and complaints
Queries and complaints can be directed to the following address:
Owner: Thomas Buschhoff
D 44803 Bochum.
You can contact our customer service for inquiries and complaints by e-mail at
Info@techport24.com or fax +49 (0) 234 - 333-858-47
3. Offers and Contracts
(1) When purchasing on-line shop a sale comes through the acceptance of the order of the
customer by the vendor. Prize awards in the online shop are not an offer in the legal sense
moldings of the entrance and the acceptance of the order the customer will be confirmed via
(2) The contract will be filed.
4. Withdrawal / Cancellation
(1) You may cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg
letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline - by returning the goods. The time
limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receiving the
goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt
of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2
in connection with § 1 I and II EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312 I 1
of BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The revocation period is sufficient
to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation must be sent to:
Owner: Thomas Buschhoff
D 44803 Bochum.
e-mail: Info@techport24.com or fax 0234/622043164
In the case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. Can you give us the received achievement totally or partly or
only in deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. With the
release of things this does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to their
inspection - as they would in a retail store - is due. In addition, you can avoid the
obligation to pay compensation for a purpose by putting the goods caused by the goods
as your property and omitting everything, which impairs their value.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of return
shipment if the delivered goods ordered and if the price returned the case of an amount
not exceeding 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing is not at the time of full
payment or a contractually agreed part payment provided. Otherwise, the return is free
for you. Not parcel things do you pick. Obligations to reimburse payments must be
made within 30 days. The time limit begins for you when you send your cancellation or
the goods for us with their receipt.
[End of cancellation]
5. Price and shipping
(1) Order via the online shop are the listed prices. All prices include the VAT.
(2) Prices do not include shipping and handling charges, the customer will be announced prior
to your order.
(1) We only deliver against payment in advance or on delivery. For orders from overseas
delivery only after payment.For business customers, is also possible payment by invoice. This
applies only if the payment is determined by invoice in the order confirmation.
(2) If the advance payment, we will provide our bank details in the order confirmation and
deliver the goods, taking into account the stated delivery time after receipt of payment.
(3) A right of set off is available only if your counterclaims have been legally established in
court or agreed to in writing by us.
(4) You can create a lien only if the claims from the same contractual relationship.
(1) The ordered goods will, unless otherwise agreed by contract, to the customer supplied
address. The delivery is the seller's premises.
(2) The availability of each product is indicated in the item description. Available in stock
goods are sent to the seller, unless expressly agreed otherwise, in Germany within 7 - 10
working days after receipt of payment. Is marked at a sale on the online shop as the goods not
in stock, so doing the seller is a fast delivery. Information of the seller to delivery are not
binding unless the date of delivery by the seller promised.
(3) The seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery if this is advantageous for a speedy
settlement and the partial delivery for the customer is not exceptionally unreasonable. By
partial deliveries resulting additional costs to the customer will not be charged.
(4) The seller reserves the right to free themselves from the obligation to fulfill the contract if
the goods must be delivered by a supplier to the day of delivery and the delivery completely
or partially suppressed. This self-delivery of title applies only if the seller is not responsible
for the lack of delivery. The seller is responsible not the lack of performance, if completed on
time with the supplier a so-called congruent supply to meet treaty obligations. If the goods are
not delivered, the Seller will immediately inform the customer of this fact and reimburse an
already paid purchase price and shipping.
8. Retention of title
Until full payment the goods remain our property.
(1) Where there are deficiencies, the customers are subject to the following provisions to the
statutory warranty rights.
(2) Damage caused by improper actions of the customer during installation, connection,
operation or storage of goods caused justify no warranty claim against the seller.
Instructions for proper treatment can refer the customer to the manufacturer descriptions.
(3) defects must be notified by the customer within a warranty period of two years with new
things and of one year for used goods to the seller.
If the customer is in business then the warranty period for new items a year. For used goods,
the guarantee to companies is excluded.
The above limitations do not apply if the seller fraudulently concealed a defect or a guarantee
of the properties of the goods. The aforementioned liability limitations shall also not apply to
damages claims by the Customer, the replacement of one body or health damage due to a
shortage addressed by the seller is responsible or which are based on intent or gross
negligence of the seller or his agents.
The above reductions do not apply to defects in a structure or thing that has been used in their
intended use for a building and has caused the defect. The above reductions do not apply even
if the seller fraudulently concealed a defect or a guarantee for the quality of the goods has,
and not for claims of customers who sought compensation for a physical injury or health
damage because of the Seller is responsible defect or Having regard to intent or gross
negligence of the seller or his agents are.
(4) Where deficiencies and were claimed this time, the seller is entitled to subsequent
performance. If subsequent performance fails, the customer is entitled to reduce the purchase
price or rescind the contract. In addition, the statutory provisions.
(1) Outside of liability for material and legal defects the seller has unlimited liability if the
damage caused by intent or gross negligence. It is also liable for the negligent (endangered
obligations whose breach the purpose of the contract) breach of obligations or for the
violation of cardinal obligations (obligations, the fulfillment of the proper execution of the
contract in the first place and on which the customer regularly relies) , but only for the
foreseeable, typical damage. For the negligent breach of obligations, other than the above is
not the seller.
(2) The limitations of the preceding paragraph shall not apply to injury to life and limb for one
defect after a guarantee for the quality of the product and fraudulently concealed defects.
Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(3) If the liability of the seller is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability
of its employees, representatives and agents.
(1) The customer is aware and agrees to the fact that the contract required for the processing
of personal data by the seller are stored on disks. The customer agrees to the collection,
processing and use of personal data expressly. The stored personal data is treated
confidentially by the seller. The collection, processing and use of personal data of customers
in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
(2) The customer has the right to revoke his consent at any time with future effect. The seller
is obliged in this case to immediately delete the personal data of customers. If the order is in
process the deletion is done after completion of the ordering process.
12. Final Provisions
(1) jurisdiction is Bochum, where the customer is a merchant or a legal entity under public
law or public special assets. The same applies if a customer has no general jurisdiction in
Germany or the domicile or habitual residence at the time of action are not known.
(2) If individual items in this condition is or becomes invalid, the validity of the contract and
the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
End of Terms and conditions